Terms and Conditions
Please contact us if your have any questions.
1. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR ANY KIND WHICH EXTENDS BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF, AND THE MATERIALS, ITEMS SOLD HEREUNDER ARE SOLD ON AN “AS IS BASIS”.
2. All risks of loss passes to the buyer here under upon delivery of the goods referenced above in accordance with the provisions hereof.*
3. Our offers, waivers or agreements must be signed by a corporate officer and no salesman or other non-officer has the authority to vary or waive the terms therefor.
4. This contract is governed by the state of Minnesota Uniform Commercial Code.
5. Liability hereunder, if any, is limited to the price of the materials for goods if paid for, or replacement of same if not, and this should be the sole and exclusive remedy therefor.
6. We will not be responsible for consequential, special, incidental, or expectancy damages or allowance for labor.
7. No claims shall be allowed unless presented within ten days after delivery.
8. Prices quoted are subject to change without notice (but we will advise you as to orders received at previous prices before delivering same.)
9. Our obligations are contingent upon strikes, accidents, or other causes beyond our control.
10. We do not allow returns without our written permission.
11. OVERDUE ACCOUNTS ARE SUBJECT TO 1% SERVICE CHARGE PER MONTH (12% PER Annum)